These terms and conditions apply to the sales of goods in FÓBE online store.
The online store is owned by FÓBE Jakub Dariusz Sojka
Krasnoarmejců 2596/24, 700 30 Ostrava-jih-Zábřeh, Ostrava, Czech
mobile: +420 792 749 830
email: [email protected]
DIČ: CZ 685219249
The sale is carried out via the Internet network in the form of a remote agreement, between the purchaser, hereinafter referred to as the Customer, and the Seller.
Every Customer placing an order in the online shop is obligated to read the terms of purchasing and ordering. Unawareness of the terms shall not release the Customer from the obligation to comply with the regulations.
While placing an order, the Customer accepts to confirm having read the regulations and approving what is written therein.
- Orders on FÓBE online store are submitted using the form, available at the website operating at www.fobe.eu
- To submit an order, the Customer is required to:
- Collect wanted items in the basket by clicking the button “Add to cart”.
- Go to the cart and click “Check out” after collecting all the goods you want to purchase.
- Fill in the shipping address details
- Choose one of the available payment methods,
- Confirm the completed purchase form and finish the procedure by clicking “Place order”.
- The payment is an essential requirement to receive the purchased products.
- The following payment methods are accepted,
- Bank transfer,
- Credit cards (VISA, MasterCard)
- After the purchase, the Customer is automatically informed about the order acceptance.
- It is in the interest of the Customer to provide the accurate information enabling contact and delivery of ordered goods – the Seller shall not be liable for any loss that results from obtaining wrong or incomplete information.
- The Seller reserves the right to withdraw from the execution of an order in case of having incomplete, inaccurate, or untrue information provided by the Customer.
Prices and Processing Time:
- All the prices displayed on FÓBE online store are gross prices, namely are inclusive of Value Added Tax, and are expressed in Euros (EUR) or Polish zlotys (PLN).
- Every ordered item is manufactured after receiving the payment on the indicated account. The order processing time is from 7 to 14 working days.
- In case of pre-order products, the seller will confirm the delivery date by email.
- The purchased goods may be returned for a full refund within 15 days of receipt of the goods, without providing any reasons.
- The return shall be carried out at the expense of the Customer.
- Returned goods cannot bear traces of use and shall be complete, packed in a safe manner in its original form.
- To confirm the return, the Customer shall include an official statement concerning the renunciation of the agreement. The statement shall be signed and sent along with the product and its proof of purchase to the given address: FÓBE Krasnoarmejců 2596/24, 700 30 Ostrava-jih-Zábřeh, Ostrava, Czech
- A model of the statement concerning the return may be available for the Customer after a previous request. Requests shall be sent out via email to [email protected]
- If the return is carried out in accordance with the above-stated regulations, the Seller directs the money refund to a bank account, which shall be indicated by the Customer.
- The Seller is required to select the goods without any damages or defects. If the received products bear any faults, the Customer has the right to submit a claim according to the principles specified in the relevant regulations being commonly in force, especially to the provisions for Warranty Claims, and in particular those of Article 556 and subsequent Articles of the Act of April 23, 1964 – Civil Code (i.e. Journal Of Laws of 2014, item 121).
- The complaints may be sent in writing to the Seller’s address, or by email to [email protected]
- The complaint shall indicate the circumstances of its filing, especially a full description of the incompatibility with the agreement, along with a date of its occurrence and the following demand. The complaint shall also include the Customer’s contact information.
- The Seller is obliged to take a position on the complaint within 14 working days. The Customer is then informed about the ways of further proceedings.
- The Seller shall not be liable for damages resulting from causes attributable to the Client.
- Slight differences in color between the online presentations and the real-life products might occur due to technical aspects. Albeit the Seller takes great care of a proper visualization of the products and will try hard to select the best quality photographs for the presentation of each given item.
- Each product that is being sold on FÓBE online store is handmade. That is why individual copies may differ in color, shape or pattern.
- The products damaged during delivery may be taken into consideration with the declaration of the post office worker, coming right from the moment of the product’s delivery.
The Seller collects and processes personal information under the existent law on collecting personal data
- The personal data collected is a name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address and information on your purchase in order to process the order placement correctly on the online store.
- The Seller only disclosure the Customer’s information with partners such as shipping companies to the extent that it is necessary to fulfill your order.
- The Customer has the right to, upon request, be informed which information the Seller have registered of you. If the information is wrong, incomplete or irrelevant, the Customer has the right to have the information corrected or deleted.
- Every product that is presented on FÓBE online store is designed and produced in Poland by the Seller.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges that each product sold on FÓBE online store is handmade. That is why individual copies may differ in color, shape or pattern between the online presentations and the real-life products.
- The matters that are not regulated by the above standards are regulated by the Civil Code.